Venture Tea produces some of the freshest Pure Ceylon Tea that can be found. Our dynamic team helps bring creativity and innovation together to produce international standard quality tea products that can be found in 28 countries across the globe. Our flexible approach allows you to obtain teas under your own Private Label or Brand giving you greater control over factors such as pricing, package design, size, production and distribution.
Sri Lanka, also known as the "pearl of the Indian Ocean", is a tropical paradise island located off the south eastern coast of India. The tiny island, steeped in culture and heritage, is a former British colony during which time it was known as "Ceylon".
The wonderful mix of fertile soil, tropical weather and consistent rain has combined magnificently to bless Sri Lanka with emerald-greenTea plantations. Tea is one of Sri Lanka's top exports since the times when it was introduced to the island by the British. In fact, "Ceylon Tea" is global brand that is renowned as the finest Black Tea in the world. Ceylon Tea is always accompanied by the famous Lion logo that designates that the tea is grown and manufactured entirely in Sri Lanka.
Ceylon Tea that is 100% grown and manufactured in Sri Lanka is known as "Pure Ceylon Tea". Pure Ceylon Tea has a distinct taste and unique character, taste and appearance that varies based on the region of the country it originates from.
Tarlton Teas are made with you in mind. We understand that your life is full of different moods and attitudes. But whatever you mood or attitude you are in, there is always a Tarlton Tea that can enhance your life and make a difference. So whether you are in a happy, romantic, sexy or even stressed mood, just reach out to a cup of some refreshing Tarlton Tea and feel the difference.
Tarlton Teas gives you the finest and freshest Pure Ceylon Tea to give you a cup of tea with a difference. Our blends and assortments masterfully crafted to the highest international standards. We have over 100 unique blends for you to choose from, giving you a tea for every mood of every day. Topping it all off is our alluring packaging comes in a variety of forms such as tea bags, packets, paper cans, tins and glass jars.
Much like the fine wines of the world, Tarlton Tea is a beverage that has subtle, complex flavours. With so many varieties and tastes on offer the endless tea recipes that can be created with Tarlton Tea is undoubtedlythe difference you have been longing for. Here are just a handful of some of the Tarlton Tea recipes that you should try out starting today!
1/4 cup loose Tarlton Fliptop jasmine green tea, or 5-8 Tarlton jasmine green tea bags
1/2 cup fresh mint leaves, plus more whole sprigs for garnish
4 cups simmering water
1/2 cup lemon juice
1/3 cup honey
4 cups cold water
1. Brew loose tea (or tea bags) and mint leaves in simmering (not boiling) water for 2 to 3 minutes.
2. Strain the tea (or remove tea bags and mint leaves) and pour into a large pitcher. Stir in lemon juice and honey until the honey is dissolved. Add cold water. Refrigerate until chilled, about 2 hours. Serve over ice with mint sprigs, if desired.
1/4 cup loose Tarlton Fliptop Earl Grey tea, or 12 Tarlton Earl Grey tea bags
Peel of 1 orange, plus orange wedges for garnish
4 cups boiling water
3/4 cup orange juice
1/4 cup sugar
4 cups cold water
1. Brew loose tea (or tea bags) and orange peel in boiling water for 3 to 5 minutes.
2. Strain the tea (or remove tea bags and orange peel) and pour into a large pitcher. Stir in orange juice and sugar until the sugar is dissolved. Add cold water. Refrigerate until chilled, about 2 hours. Serve over ice with orange wedges, if desired.
12oz frozen blueberries
1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
1/4 cup loose Tarlton Blueberry Cheesecake tea
3/4 cup sugar
Garnishes: fresh blueberries, lemon rind strips
1. Bring blueberries and lemon juice to a boil in a large saucepan over medium heat; cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Remove from heat; pour through a wire-mesh strainer into a bowl, using back of a spoon to squeeze out juice. Discard solids. Rinse saucepan clean.
2. Bring 4 cups water to a boil in same saucepan; add 3 tea bags; let stand 5 minutes. Discard tea bags. Stir in sugar and blueberry juice mixture. Pour into a pitcher; cover and chill 1 hour. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
1 tablespoon thinly sliced, peeled fresh ginger
3/4 cup sugar
4 Tarlton Lemon tea bags
2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
Lemon wedges, for garnishing
1. Put 4 cups water, ginger, and sugar into a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring until sugar has dissolved. Remove from heat; add 4 lemon tea bags. Cover, and let steep 15 minutes.
2. Pour through a fine sieve into a bowl set in an ice-water bath. Let cool. Stir in 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice. Serve over crushed ice, and garnish with lemon wedges.
Choose your favourite
Tea is a beverage that just about fits every lifestyle, irrespective of what part of the world you live in. There are those who cannot start their day without their cup of tea as soon as they wake up. Then there are others who always need a cup of tea right after a hearty breakfast.